A Bowel Cancer Awareness morning recently at Haddenham Medical Centre has helped to raise £799 for Bowel Cancer UK. The morning was well attended and a cuppa and cake and raffle held on the morning raised £129 towards this. Rachel Lester – Receptionist at the surgery organised the morning to raise funds for the charity in conjunction with her Tandem Skydive which she completed on 4th June in memory of her Dad. Anybody wishing to make a donation can do so on-line via Just Giving and going to Rachels Skydive for Dad page.
- Teenagers born 01/09/1998-31/08/1999 (2017 school leaver cohort) are eligible for urgent catch-up with MenACWY vaccination.
- Job vacancy – Medical Secretary/Administrator
- Bowel Cancer Awareness morning and Rachel’s Sky Dive
- Promote Active Bucks to get your patient’s active!
- Free dementia training for carers